Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Lipstick Tag

1. When you were a child, did you use your mother’s lipsticks?
My mum wasn't much into makeup.... but i do remember using my elder sister's makeup in secret.

2. How old were you when you bought your first lipstick?
No idea... but i think it must be around when i was 17 or 18. I mostly had things from my sister when she would toss out her stuff. Hehehe.

3. Pink or red lipstick?
Pinks!!!

4. The most expensive lipstick you have ever bought?
I never buy expensive lipsticks. They all do the same job.

5. And the cheapest?
No brand cheap ones that come at Rs. 20!! Hahaha!! 

6. What’s the most bizarre thing you have ever done with a lipstick?
Smashing it always while putting its cap on = (

7. If you had to recommend a lipstick, which brand would you recommend and why?
Mac and Maybelline *two thumbs up*

My Lippies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...