Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Year that was... 2010

New addition to the family. My little niece, Sakina Fatima came along in January!
 
We saw "communal riots" in this peaceful city. 
 
 My idiotic love for reading and collecting Harry Potter books also began this year!


Had a crazy fun time with my sister n her kids!!

 Had the 'best thali/jaushan' ever! 
had so much fun with mom putting together these decorations and settings!

Jafar left for London and played his second tournament there. So Proud!

I also got a new laptop!! yay for daddy!!

It was also the year i got addicted to 'digital scrapbooking'

The year ended with such crazy fun madness. My younger sister returned home with her 1.5yr daughter after 3yrs. My other sister n her kids joined us too. all four of us (plus kids) reunited after 3yrs. There were loads of fun, loving and fighting moments!!

There were no great achievements... but it was the year i think i learnt alot about myself. And i couldn't be more grateful and thankful for where i am today. Here's hoping to another blessed year, surrounded by my best friends... my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...